Monday, August 2, 2010

Losing Things Can Be A Good Thing

I think I wrote yesterday that the PT had Mom walk without a walker yesterday but the nurses kept using a walker with Mom. But today was a new day. They took the walker out of her room and started letting her handle her wound vac (It must way somewhere around ten pounds). I went walking with her tonight without a nurse or CNA so I believe she is making progress. She told Bruce (when I was in the room) that her bleeding had stopped so I think that gives her some relief and she seems to be stronger tonight though she still seems to be extremely tired.

She's telling me I can go home if I want which I think is probably a subtle hint that she wants me to go home. I'll look forward to writing more good news tomorrow.

Blessings!

No comments: