Friday, July 16, 2010

My Mom

I'm writing about my mom because her health has suddenly taken a turn for the worse. Of course we are hopeful that she will come out stronger on the other side but we would covet your prayers during this time. I'll try to post updates as they become available.

The reason Mom is in the hospital is something called, "diverticulitis". As you may know, this is the infected (though her white blood count doesn't seem to be up yet) form of diverticulosis. She had an episode of chills, a high fever and a rapid heartbeat, but thankfully she came through that. She is waiting on tests to see whether or not she needs to go to ICU.

I'll try to post more after we find out more. Thanks for your prayers and feel free to call us about visiting her as you are available.

No comments: