Friday, August 10, 2012

More Opportunity for Learning Korean

I just came across a more economical way of learning Korean after reading about it at http://view.koreaherald.com/kh/view.php?ud=20120810001147&cpv=0. It is http://koreanculture.org.au/culture-classes/language-class and you don't even have to be in Korea to participate. I am learning that contrary to popular belief one doesn't have to spend an arm and a leg to learn the Korean language. That is good news especially for those of you who need to learn it for more successful relationship-building. That's where I am. I dream of the day when culture is the only barrier and not language on top of that. One is difficult enough. There are also some alternatives for learning Korean online. May I also share what I am doing in my latest craze to learn the Korean language? Out of desperation to find ways to learn as many words as possible while also improving my grammar, I am trying to learn Korean definitions of Korean words. I just finished listing definitions of all the words I don't know from Psalm 93. The next step is to find ways of intelligibly memorizing those definitions which will probably requiring acquiring the vocabulary of the vocabulary.

No comments: