Monday, May 10, 2010

A Providential Blessing



It has been far too long since I posted anything beyond a newsletter on this blog. Wouldn’t you know it is when I am trying to improve myself that I return to this habit? It just so happens that now I am in a relationship with the girl in this picture. Her name is Sinae Park (박시내). We have been dating for just over five months now. I think that she is very patient and loyal to have put up with me that long. And we certainly have our mountains. But the funny thing is we keep climbing the mountains which help us to appreciate the good times that much more. It seems that we have developed a pattern of having an issue to deal with about every other week. One of those issues has been about having alone time which I have tried to dissuade her from but I think she is right on this as well as many other issues. When she has the alone time that she needs it seems that when we are together our time together is that much more enjoyable. So I think I’m going to follow her example and start taking better care of myself, particularly emotionally, for her sake and for mine.

1 comment:

Leland Dirks said...

I'm delighted you both are growing through knowing each other.... and I hope you know you both have my best wishes always...